Choose an HVAC Team That Knows New Construction
The technicians at Pugh Heating & Air Conditioning's New Construction Department are extensively trained and average 21 years of experience in HVAC installations. Our team welcomes homeowners and builders to browse our showroom for novel products and solutions.
Pugh Heating & Air Conditioning's construction superintendent lays out all product and equipment locations with input from both you and your builder for perfect placement.
The New Construction Process
- Whole-home heat loss and cooling gain
- Ducts, bath fans, range vents laid out
- Materials are shipped directly to job site
- Technicians rough-in the ductwork
- Basement ductwork
- Final materials are delivered to the job site
- Technicians complete the job
- Communication is maintained with builders
- Manufacturer-certified technicians used
- Extensive installation experience used
Turn to a Team of Well-Trained Technicians
Technicians employed by Pugh Heating & Air Conditioning undergo rigorous continual training, including the City of Toledo's Journeyman test, weekly in-house training, and manufacturers' certifications!